sounds to me like you will either try to disassemble the lens unit and replace whatever gasket has come out or replace the complete lens. I have found great difficulty in getting parts to repair the lens. You most likely will have to replace the lens. here are the instructions for the lens disassembly:"
Disassembly Procedure for the Lens
NOTE: When Disassembling and Assembling for the Lens
1. To minimize the possibility of the CCD being dirt, perform disassemble and/or assemble under the condition of the CCD is being mounted.
Disassembling procedures for the CCD unit, refer to item 8.6.
2. Take care that the dust and dirt are not entered into the lens.
In case of the dust is putted on the lens, blow off them by airbrush.
3. Do not touch the surface of lens.
4. Use lens cleaning KIT (BK)(VFK1900BK).
5. Apply the grease (RFKZ0472) to the point where is shown to" Grease apply" in the figure. When the grease is applied, use a toothpick and apply thinly.
6. When repair the fixed frame, drive frame and direct frame, must be unit exchange.
8.4.1. Removal of the Zoom Motor Unit and Lens FPC P.C.B. Unit
1. Remove the 1 solder (A).
2. Remove the 1 solder (B).
3. Unscrew the 2 screws (A).
4. Unscrew the 1 screw (B).
5. Remove the 2 locks.
6. Remove the zoom motor unit to the indicated by arrow (1).
7. Remove the lens FPC P.C.B. unit to the indicated by arrow (2).
War diese Antwort hilfreich?