iPhone got wet, device barely operating with no display
I have not backed it up in over a year. I might just purchase a new one at last resort, however I really want to get my contacts and photos from the phone before I do.
Here's a quick rundown of the weird stuff going on.
- It got wet, and I let it dry in rice for a week.
- Opened it up, very little corrosion, scrubbed everything anyway.
- Now I have it plugged into the wall (without a battery).
- I figured my battery is probably fried so I proceeded without it.
- The screen is a dark blue, and it seems to reboot and vibrate every few minutes.
- I think I locked myself out of it by powering it on, sliding the unlock screen as I normally would, and kept tapping on the keypad.
- I will try voice control tomorrow when I am not locked out of the phone.
- The silence switch DOES cause it to vibrate when it's powered on.
- The home and lock buttons DO work.
- No apple logo, just a very very dim and dark blue screen.
However when plugged into the computer via USB:
- It does NOT respond to iTunes, and I cannot explore it.
- It does not periodically reboot when plugged into the computer; it is essentially unresponsive.
- When plugged into the computer, the screen cycles between ~7 seconds of dark blue and ~2 seconds of no light.
Thanks for your time. Again, I mainly want to get the information off of this phone. Everything else is secondary.
Ist dies eine gute Frage?