Battery Not Recognized After Spill
I had a small cranberry juice spill on my MBA on the keyboard near the power button. Unfortunately, it was on at the time. I quickly turned it upside down, wiped it off and turned it off (in the order). After a few hours upside down and open, I thought I would give its try and it worked fine for about 2 hours. At that point I was using it not plugged in and it just turned itself off. I plugged it back in and turned it on and found the battery symbol with an X in it and it says no battery available. This is a new refurbished MBA so it's still under warranty. My question is, should I try the apple store first and maybe they won't be able to tell it is water damage? Also, if I open it do I void the warranty? Lastly, do you guys think it is just the connector to the battery and if so can it be replaced? Thanks.
Ist dies eine gute Frage?