VAIO laptop doesn't work after expose to water, How can I fix it?
A little amount of water was poured over my laptop (VAIO VPCEA2FFX/B) during a night, which was place near a flatiron. At the morning I was not aware about the presence of water in it and I turned it on and suddenly saw the water around the laptop and immediately press its power button to turn it off. I opened the back of it, spill out waters and then dried carefully it with hair dryer. After that I turned it on to see if it worked. By pressing the power button(with battery only) the power button light lights up and turns off after a second, but the laptop itself does not turn on. with the battery + charging, similarly only power button light lights up then turns off repeatedly and the red LED on the charge status flashes also quickly. please help me what should I do to solve this problem! thanks alot
Ist dies eine gute Frage?