no sound on my device
No sound on my device
Ist dies eine gute Frage?
The LG X Style LGL56VL was released in June of 2016, the LG X Style is a five inch smartphone with a touch screen display. Repair of this device is similar to various other LG and android cell phones requiring prying tools and screwdrivers.
First things first, check to see if your sound is up. If the problem still exists, at least try to turn your phone off.
Otherwise this might be caused by a hardware issue. To confirm that, you can test the external and internal speakers of your phone with the help of Device Diagnostic Tool.
1. Dialing "*#7353#" to enter the Device Diagnostic Tool menu.
2. For testing the external speaker, you need to tap on Speaker. If it is working fine, you will hear a loud music coming from your phone. Then click Speaker again to silent the phone.
3. To check the internal speaker, you can tap on Melody and then there will be music coming from earpiece if it works well.
If your device passes the test, that means there is nothing wrong with the hardware and you can use the skills below to fix the software issue:
- Reboot your Android phone: Just restart your phone as usual to refresh the device.
- Disable Bluetooth on your phone: Sometimes the Bluetooth feature would result in the speaker problem so here you are able to navigate to Settings> Bluetooth to switch off the feature to settle the problem.
- Factory reset your phone: This could be a mighty way to solve most Android software issues.
But if your Android phone does not pass the test, it would be a hardware issue. In this case, you'd better send it to repair center to fix it.
Hope you can solve the problem as soon.
Letzten 24 Stunden: 18
Letzten 7 Tage: 123
Letzten 30 Tage: 570