Water damage to battery or port
I dropped my phone in water like a week ago but at first didn’t think much of it, I could charge it back to full no problem. However my headphone jack was stuck in headphone mode but after cleaning it out it worked again. Sometimes my screen touch wouldn’t work but turning it off/on (not a full restart) fixed the problem. However that night I tried charging it again but I got the charging icon but it wasn’t getting any fuller. So I backed it up via cabel to my pc which to my suprise still worked nicely. I then could still use it for a couple of days without a problem but couldn’t charge it up. So it slowly died, when I plugged it in it still had like the red dead battery icon so it was ‘charging’ but it wasn’t.
What is my best bet replace the battery or the charging port, the inside looked fine and is there a way to check if it is the lightning port or the battery ? by checking the voltage on the connectors ?
Thx for reading
Ist dies eine gute Frage?