Zum Hauptinhalt wechseln

Repariere deine Sachen

Recht auf Reparatur


A collection of guides and support to help with washer repair.

2744 Fragen Alle anzeigen

What is this called and are there parts to buy?

Hi fixers!

Looking for help, my washing machine broke just in time for my newborns arrival. So many poopy clothes need to be washed.

Anyway, i identified that this “thing” “exploded”. It cracked and it seems to be the only problem. Knock on wood.

Block Image

Block Image

Block Image

However, i do not know what this part called or if there are parts. Its at the end of the water hose.

The model is:

Block Image


Any help is appreciated.

/ new dad

Beantwortet! Antwort anzeigen Ich habe das gleiche Problem

Ist dies eine gute Frage?

Bewertung 0
Einen Kommentar hinzufügen

1 Antwort

Gewählte Lösung


If you don't want to replace the whole hose, take the original hose to your local building/hardware or appliance store and get an adaptor and one of two stainless steel hose clamps. Cut off the end of the original hose, slip the clamp(s) on the hose and then insert the adaptor into the hose. Position the clamps in correct place and tighten. Reattach hose to washer. Viola! :-)

War diese Antwort hilfreich?

Bewertung 2


@propman Thanks, friend. I appreciate the help. It all sounds "easy" enough. I'll look into it


Einen Kommentar hinzufügen

Antwort hinzufügen

Silverboy wird auf ewig dankbar sein.
Statistik anzeigen:

Letzten 24 Stunden: 0

Letzten 7 Tage: 0

Letzten 30 Tage: 0

Insgesamt: 45