Analog International parts are causing confusion
Does all this sound correct this system does not work?
- Analog seems to be 120/240V international MACINTOSH 630-0108 1983-84-86 it also has an orange sticker that says 630-5289 240V but the board still has w12 still installed.
- The analog cover has 120V with W12 still in place checked
# Logic is a 820-0174-c 1986 630-4122-[|||||]
- The computer is a MACINTOSH PLUS 4MB 120VAC
- MONITRON Taiwan R.O.C 157-0042A
- Tell me if all of this sounds correct?
- Also, what does R10 on the log board used for?
Ist dies eine gute Frage?