Won't power on. Is it the keyboard or logic board?
Acquired a 13” MacBook Air (Early 2015)
A1466 EMC 2925 that had suspected water damage. Opened it up, cleaned the board, however didn't see any real signs of liquid, no corrosion, etc.
No response at all when power button is pushed.
Using 45w MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (A1436).
When plugged in, light is green for 2.5 seconds then changes to orange. Green light when fully charged. SSD definitely feels warm to the touch and I think I feel some slight warmth to the battery when plugged in.
Since the power button is connected to the keyboard, is there a go around to try powering on another way to determine if the keyboard has a short?
It has sat for a little over a year unplugged and on my to do list. I tried powering on with the battery disconnected and plugged into the MagSafe charger as well as by battery alone, and with battery connected while also plugged in. (Did all 3 with and without the SSD installed.)
Ist dies eine gute Frage?