How bad is this Hinge situation on my Laptop?
(The lid itself doesn’t seem damaged)
- This happened on back-right side of my laptop. 2 years ago I accidently banged it against a wall. It wasn’t that bad (these images are from 2 days ago), so I left it, because the parts would shift back when I pushed the panel back in (it wasn’t as bad as in these pictures).
- But just a few days ago, I tried to close my laptop only to notice that the damage has greatly increased, and that the panel on this corner is coming off (the rest of the laptop is completely fine).
- Also, as I attempted to close it, a nut and a bolt ejected itself out of it, I’ve kept them safe just in case, but I have no idea how they relate to the issue.
- As far as I can observe, there are no software of electronic issues that have cropped up because of the damage, although I’m afraid the optical drive might get damaged if this keeps on.
- I’m not gonna attempt any DIY if the issue is too complicated, but can anyone tell what the !&&* is going on so I can take further measures to lessen the damage?
- (I’ve added pictures of the top panel)
Ist dies eine gute Frage?