Name of this piece and where to buy?

I’m looking for a zif connector that goes directly into the logic board and connects the HDD flex cable. Anyone know where I can find this piece?

Block Image

Diese Frage beantworten Ich habe das gleiche Problem

Ist dies eine gute Frage?

Bewertung 0


honestly just buy another motherboard. its pretty easy to swap out and kinda fun.


Einen Kommentar hinzufügen