TV clicks but doesn't power on. Main Board or Power Board?
- When the TV is plugged in a relay clicks continually in this pattern: click - 10 second pause - click - 60 second pause . It continues to do this over and over again.
- When the power button is pushed on the remote or the tv: The relay clicks - white indicator LED comes on for 15 seconds or so - LED turns off - 1 second pause - relay clicks. The TV never actually powers on.
What I’ve tried:
- I downloaded the service manual, and the triage section only covers when you get a red blinking error code, or if there is no power whatsoever. Neither of which apply here.
- I followed the service manual instructions for diagnosing the PSU board anyway. It seemed fine, but I’m also an extreme novice.
- If I disconnect the main board from the power board, there are no relay clicks
The buddy who owned this TV told me he took it to a repair shop and they said it was a backlight. That doesn’t make sense to me. I’m thinking maybe main board or PSU board. But I’m not sure where to go from here.
For reference here is the power board
Ist dies eine gute Frage?