Phone water damage, won't turn on and gets really hot when charging
So about a week ago my phone got water damage in a chlorine pool, seemed fine but then stopped turning on, I tried charging it and it didn’t work at first. I then decided to disconnect the battery and all the ribbon cables to the board, dry off the internals and leaving it for a day. The phone seemed fine afterwards it turned on and wasn’t slower or anything and the speakers and camera worked. Then it turned off again and wouldn’t turn on anymore, I tried charging it but it wouldn’t work and just got really hot, like almost battery explosion hot, so I disconnected it and left it to cool off immediately, I know this is probably just a battery replacement but could this be something worse?
Ist dies eine gute Frage?