On a modern LCD TV screen, white (or any color) vertical lines appear when the individual “tab bonded” wire connections of the ribbon cable servicing a column of pixels on the LCD display begin to fail. It could also be a loose connection of the ribbon cable between the t-con and display.
Consequently, how do I fix horizontal lines on my TV?
The picture should be free of vertical or horizontal lines.
- If the lines are present on the TV screen, press the SMARTbutton. on the remote control and select Settings> SUPPORT > Picture Test.
- This menu will appear on the test picture. Select whichoption best describes the result you have.
Subsequently, question is, why has a line appeared on my TV? When a TV is showing vertical colored lines, a loose wire cable in the TV might be the cause. If you knock on the back of the TV, the vertical colored lines MAY disappear temporarily. This is a sign that a cable is loose or the T-Con board is faulty.
One may also ask, how do you fix a horizontal line on an LCD monitor?
- LCD/LED Monitor: Check the video cables. Make sure the cable is securely connected and if possible change the cable.
- Windows 8 and 10. Right click on START --> CONTROL PANEL. Double-click on DISPLAY.
- Windows 7. Click on START --> SETTINGS --> CONTROL PANEL. Double-click on DISPLAY.
Can you fix a TV screen with lines?
If your flat-screen TV has the dreaded vertical lines, half of the screen has turned darker, the screen is cracked, or the screen is broken, this can be repaired but may cost more than you paid for the complete TV. If your screen is cracked or broken, you can try replacing the Screen, LCD, Plasma, or LED part.
War diese Antwort hilfreich?