4 led light strings row & #2 does not work, but 1, 3 and 4 do? Help!
I have a series of 4 led strings (capable of up to 41 strings connected to one).
These exact lights: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Home-Accents...
See a picture for a diagram of the wiring. But here is my best explanation:
- I run one full-length string one on gutters
- I needed more, so I added the 2nd to complete the top and trimmed it to fit the required light area
- I connected this to a 6ft. extension cord
- the 6ft cord has 2 separate extension cord that runs off it.
- 22' extension cord to the 3rd light string in the connected series around windows #1
- 41ft. Extension cord to the 4th light string around window #2.
- All lights work except string #2 in the series….
- String numbers 2, 3, 4 are all trimmed to the needed length, and String #2 is greater than 20 bulbs.
- Lights work on all strings EXCEPT #2...
I tried swapping the led bulb in the single socket to test since it cant be the fuse or light strings #3, and #4 would not work correct?
And nothing happens when testing different led bulbs, not quick burn out, or even a little bit of light. I am so confused...
EDIT - sorry I forgot the pictures! - hopefully, these annotated ones will be more helpful anyways? Thank you all for the help!
Ist dies eine gute Frage?