*17mm socket *Sears sell a Craftsman 17mm Socket, 6 pt. Flex
Sears Item# 00943208000 | Model# 43208
*10mm and 13mm open end wrench to remove the batt..*small flash light and About 60 minutes of time
1. First Remove the antifreez bottle, move it out of the way.
2. Remove the + and - cables from the battery
3. There are three wires attach to the starter (remover them)
4. Remove the bottom bolt holding the started
5. REMOVER THE INJECTORS WIRE HARNESS. there a clips holding
the arness to the injectors/ take them off (try not to lose them)
6. Use a flashlight to look in the hold under the injector wire
harness between the manlfold to locate the top bolt of the
7. Use the 17mm flex socket on a 24inch extension just sit the
socket on the bolt and turn it ( the socket will get stuck dont
worry if will come free with you remove the starter.
8. Take a 15 minutes time out.
9. Now just work the starter out pointed end out first (between
the brake booster and the anti freezz bottle.
War diese Antwort hilfreich?