Ursprünglicher Beitrag von: Nancy Cole ,
My phone was submerged in water for about 10 seconds (dont ask). I put it in a back of rice overnight and took the back off to inspect for residual moisture. It works perfectly except for the led staying on in a low power state. It went off for several weeks and then came back on all of a sudden. Apparently the water cause a short causing this problem. Solution - replace the part. As already noted... it is not difficult to do and there is a wealth of guidance on Youtube. If your phone is dated or battery life is dwindling, its not a bad idea to replace the battery at the same time. Hope this helps.