Zum Hauptinhalt wechseln

Repariere deine Sachen

Recht auf Reparatur

Werkzeug & Ersatzteile


Ursprünglicher Beitrag von: Is Can ,


Just go to GameStop and and ask them to look at your PS3. Then tell them that you have been having the YLOD problem. And then they will look at your PS3 and they should tell you that your PS3 has been over heated and that your PS3's motherboard is fried. If your motherboard is fried than you just need a new power transfer.