Zum Hauptinhalt wechseln

Fix Your Stuff

Right to Repair

Parts & Tools


Ursprünglicher Beitrag von: Andrew Bookholt ,


Does it have some kind of external control pad? Regardless of where the touch pad is, if you take it apart it will have a set of wires coming in from 120V AC and a set of wires heading toward the bulbs. Assuming this light fixture takes regular light bulbs (not HID such as high pressure sodium or mercury vapor), you can eliminate the touch function all together and just install a generic I/O switch. Its hard to say what switch would suit your application without knowing the dimensions of the lamp or how it is constructed.

It's hard to tell that I'm a shade tree mechanic, huh? ; )