Zum Hauptinhalt wechseln

Repariere deine Sachen

Recht auf Reparatur

Store

Hilfe

Aktuelle Version von: oside4 ,

Text:

I had the same problem as everyone else. I tried the hold 3 button resets etc with no luck. I pulled out my volt meter and read 4V on the battery so I knew the battery had a charge (not totally dead). I then measured the (+) and (-) leads on the phone and saw that it was still registering 1V with the battery out. It was slowly bleeding off voltage (dropping to .98, .97, etc). I took a piece of metal and shorted the 2 pins to totally discharge the capacitors in the phone. That way I was guaranteed that all power inside the phone was exhausted. I powered up the phone like normal and everything worked. I think it was a glitch or something that put the phone in an unusable state. Just pulling the battery and reinserting is not long enough to exhaust power from the phones internal circuits. If you are uncomfortable shorting the pins out on the phone, Id pull the battery and leave it out a long time - 15 to 30 min. Like I said the power internally was slowly bleeding off. If you dont have patience, you can get the voltage to 0 instantaneously with a paperclip or some other piece of metal across the pins ON THE PHONE. NEVER SHORT THE PINS ON THE BATTERY!! NEVER SHORT THE PINS ON THE BATTERY!! should I say it again? NEVER SHORT THE PINS ON THE BATTERY!!
I had the same problem as everyone else. I tried the hold 3 button resets etc with no luck. I pulled out my volt meter and read 4V on the battery so I knew the battery had a charge (not totally dead). I then measured the (+) and (-) leads on the phone and saw that it was still registering 1V with the battery out. It was slowly bleeding off voltage (dropping to .98, .97, etc). I took a piece of metal and shorted the 2 pins to totally discharge the capacitors in the phone. That way I was guaranteed that all power inside the phone was exhausted. I powered up the phone like normal and everything worked. I think it was a glitch or something that put the phone in an unusable state. Just pulling the battery and reinserting is not long enough to exhaust power from the phones internal circuits. If you are uncomfortable shorting the pins out on the phone, Id pull the battery and leave it out a long time - 15 to 30 min. Like I said the power internally was slowly bleeding off. If you dont have patience, you can get the voltage to 0 instantaneously with a paperclip or some other piece of metal across the pins ON THE PHONE. NEVER SHORT THE PINS ON THE BATTERY!! NEVER SHORT THE PINS ON THE BATTERY!! should I say it again? NEVER SHORT THE PINS ON THE BATTERY!!
 
I hope this helps someone.

Status:

open

Bearbeitet von: oside4 ,

Text:

I had the same problem as everyone else. I tried the hold 3 button resets etc with no luck. I pulled out my volt meter and read 4V on the battery so I knew the battery had a charge (not totally dead). I then measured the (+) and (-) leads on the phone and saw that it was still registering 1V with the battery out. It was slowly bleeding off voltage (dropping to .98, .97, etc). I took a piece of metal and shorted the 2 pins to totally discharge the capacitors in the phone. That way I was guaranteed that all power inside the phone was exhausted. I powered up the phone like normal and everything worked. I think it was a glitch or something that put the phone in an unusable state. Just pulling the battery and reinserting is not long enough to exhaust power from the phones internal circuits. If you are uncomfortable shorting the pins out on the phone, Id pull the battery and leave it out a long time - 15 to 30 min. Like I said the power internally was slowly bleeding off. If you dont have patience, you can get the voltage to 0 instantaneously with a paperclip or some other piece of metal across the pins ON THE PHONE. Never short the pins on the batteryNEVER SHORT THE PINS ON THE BATTERY!! NEVER SHORT THE PINS ON THE BATTERY!!
I had the same problem as everyone else. I tried the hold 3 button resets etc with no luck. I pulled out my volt meter and read 4V on the battery so I knew the battery had a charge (not totally dead). I then measured the (+) and (-) leads on the phone and saw that it was still registering 1V with the battery out. It was slowly bleeding off voltage (dropping to .98, .97, etc). I took a piece of metal and shorted the 2 pins to totally discharge the capacitors in the phone. That way I was guaranteed that all power inside the phone was exhausted. I powered up the phone like normal and everything worked. I think it was a glitch or something that put the phone in an unusable state. Just pulling the battery and reinserting is not long enough to exhaust power from the phones internal circuits. If you are uncomfortable shorting the pins out on the phone, Id pull the battery and leave it out a long time - 15 to 30 min. Like I said the power internally was slowly bleeding off. If you dont have patience, you can get the voltage to 0 instantaneously with a paperclip or some other piece of metal across the pins ON THE PHONE. Never short the pins on the batteryNEVER SHORT THE PINS ON THE BATTERY!! NEVER SHORT THE PINS ON THE BATTERY!!
 
I hope this helps someone.

Status:

open

Bearbeitet von: oside4 ,

Text:

I had the same problem as everyone else. I tried the hold 3 button resets etc with no luck. I pulled out my volt meter and read 4V on the battery so I knew the battery had a charge (not totally dead). I then measured the (+) and (-) leads on the phone and saw that it was still registering 1V with the battery out. It was slowly bleeding off voltage (dropping to .98, .97, etc). I took a piece of metal and shorted the 2 pins to totally discharge the capacitors in the phone. That way I was guaranteed that all power inside the phone was exhausted. I powered up the phone like normal and everything worked. I think it was a glitch or something that put the phone in an unusable state. Just pulling the battery and reinserting is not long enough to exhaust power from the phones internal circuits. If you are uncomfortable shorting the pins out on the phone, Id pull the battery and leave it out a long time - 15 to 30 min. Like I said the power internally was slowly bleeding off. If you dont have patience, you can get the voltage to 0 instantaneously with a paperclip or some other piece of metal across the pins ON THE PHONE. PLease do notNever short the pins on the battery, you will have a bomb in your hands quickly.battery!
I had the same problem as everyone else. I tried the hold 3 button resets etc with no luck. I pulled out my volt meter and read 4V on the battery so I knew the battery had a charge (not totally dead). I then measured the (+) and (-) leads on the phone and saw that it was still registering 1V with the battery out. It was slowly bleeding off voltage (dropping to .98, .97, etc). I took a piece of metal and shorted the 2 pins to totally discharge the capacitors in the phone. That way I was guaranteed that all power inside the phone was exhausted. I powered up the phone like normal and everything worked. I think it was a glitch or something that put the phone in an unusable state. Just pulling the battery and reinserting is not long enough to exhaust power from the phones internal circuits. If you are uncomfortable shorting the pins out on the phone, Id pull the battery and leave it out a long time - 15 to 30 min. Like I said the power internally was slowly bleeding off. If you dont have patience, you can get the voltage to 0 instantaneously with a paperclip or some other piece of metal across the pins ON THE PHONE. PLease do notNever short the pins on the battery, you will have a bomb in your hands quickly.battery!
 
I hope this helps someone.

Status:

open

Ursprünglicher Beitrag von: oside4 ,

Text:

I had the same problem as everyone else. I tried the hold 3 button resets etc with no luck. I pulled out my volt meter and read 4V on the battery so I knew the battery had a charge (not totally dead). I then measured the (+) and (-) leads on the phone and saw that it was still registering 1V with the battery out. It was slowly bleeding off voltage (dropping to .98, .97, etc). I took a piece of metal and shorted the 2 pins to totally discharge the capacitors in the phone. That way I was guaranteed that all power inside the phone was exhausted. I powered up the phone like normal and everything worked. I think it was a glitch or something that put the phone in an unusable state. Just pulling the battery and reinserting is not long enough to exhaust power from the phones internal circuits. If you are uncomfortable shorting the pins out on the phone, Id pull the battery and leave it out a long time - 15 to 30 min. Like I said the power internally was slowly bleeding off. If you dont have patience, you can get the voltage to 0 instantaneously with a paperclip or some other piece of metal across the pins ON THE PHONE. PLease do not short the pins on the battery, you will have a bomb in your hands quickly.

I hope this helps someone.

Status:

open