Zum Hauptinhalt wechseln

Repariere deine Sachen

Recht auf Reparatur

Werkzeug & Ersatzteile

Hilfe

Ursprünglicher Beitrag von: Irene Rivera ,

Text:

I had a similar problem , my 1yr old son threwmy controller in the mop bucket, it wasin there for almost a day.. when i took it out water came out from everywhere.. i let it dry for two days . Then i plugged it . . The red light came on for one second then turned off... so i decided to open it.. (youtube open controller ). Then i unplugged the light, and battery. . Put a blow dryer on it. On cool, not hot.. . And after 10 mins . Put the battery in, light in . And it worked. .. saved me 50 bucks.lol. hope this helps you out.

Status:

open