Zum Hauptinhalt wechseln
Hilfe

Ursprünglicher Beitrag von: Josh W ,

Text:

Here is a great video that explains the "why":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsDpALKQjUQ

There are countless tiny components inside your phone that corrode nearly immediately once your phone gets wet.  The heat issue is a serious one since your phone does have a lipo battery and the battery can explode and catch fire.    The best case scenario for you would be a bad battery.  That's a pretty straight forward fix.  Otherwise, it will be damage to the charging system which would require micro soldering skills and tools.

Status:

open