Zum Hauptinhalt wechseln

Ursprünglicher Beitrag von: rdklinc ,


Hi!  As long as everything is completely dry, I don't think there is a risk connecting and testing a battery connector.  I think the worst that would happen is that the battery wouldn't charge, or that the computer would not run off of battery power, if in fact the connector is bad.  For those very familiar with electronics and various cable testers, it may be possible to test the connector, although this requires specific equipment, and I'm not sure the news it would give you would be all that telling.