Zum Hauptinhalt wechseln

Ursprünglicher Beitrag von: Bram Driesen ,


It’s difficult to assess, but given you’ve seen blue corrosion already, this could mean that some of the electronics are not connected anymore to the circuit board or make a bad connection. Even worse could be that you have fried some components because of a short circuit by trying to power it on after a few days. Water can take a long time to evaporate. Unless you have a good understanding of electronic schematics and a multimeter I would take it to a repair shop that also does micro soldering to have a look at it. They should be able to detect any shorts or failed components on your board.