School: Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
Major: Civil Engineering
I aspire to receive a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering. I plan to pursue a career in the civil engineering field and, ultimately, design a structure within my community.
- Proficient in Mathematics (Calculus, Linear Algebra)
- Microsoft software (Word, Powerpoint, Publisher)
- CAD (Autocad)
- Experienced in community service
- Case Study of the Evergreen Point Floating Bridge: Worked with other college students to research into the structural, geotechnical, transportational, and sustainable aspects of the construction of Seattle's Floating Bridge.*
- National Honor Society (2015-2018)
- Gold Community Service Award (2018)
- Society of Civil Engineers, Cal Poly
- Philippine Culture Exchange Club, Cal Poly
- Listening to music
- Playing music (guitar, piano)
What the iFixit Project means to me:
I’m very excited to complete the IFixit project. I feel that this project is an opportunity to gain valuable repair experience for the engineering field. I hope that this project will allow me to learn more about the development of technology teach me applicable engineering skills for my future career.
- I love music—both listening, playing, and singing—and was the president of my high school choir.
- I enjoy sports, especially basketball, and am a huge Sacramento Kings fan.
- I have two older siblings as well as two dogs.