Hello, My name is Devyn Perry I am a sophomore computer science major at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth.
I chose this field of study because I find the processes of computers solving the world’s greatest problems are inevitable and I want to be a part of that. The start of my fascination was with space, I see space as a place where we can accomplish great things and computers can help us solve problems that we will encounter. One day I aspire to be a computer scientist that works for an industry that works in the study and promotion of space exploration.
I am willing to learn how to repair and the process of repairing as well as finding it interesting. Personally I want to work on repairs for personal devices for example phones, laptops, smartwatches, etc. Mainly because I can adjust and learn from patterns and these types of devices have lots of similarities. I am excited to start creating a guide on iFixit on hardware repairs for the Acer Chromebook Spin 15. Since in my future career I will be working with computers to understand how hardware co-exists with the software will be a fascinating experience. Ultimately I want to create a useful guide for your audience to aid them with the technical problems they may have with this device.
- Learned to claim responsibilities of projects
- Understanding of Calculus 151
- Developed team-building skills
- Obtained an understanding of physics
- Learned how to complete many different tasks at once
- Interested in sports like football and basketball
- Participated in active basketball games
- Interested in learning another language
- Pleasure in finding ways to better myself
- Send a lot of my free time with my close family