- School: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Major—Astronautical Engineering
- Aspirations—Space Mission Designer
- Skills—Experienced with Python and Fortran
- Repair experience—I fix household electronics and automotive parts.
- Groups/memberships—Tripoli Rocketry Association
- Hobbies—Model Rocketry, Cooking
- How does this project relate to you?—The guides that I am fixing are all for electronics or machinery that are commonly used in engineering. Engineering requires a great deal of technical documentation, so this provides good practice.
- Any other fun facts you’d like to add?— I’m a big Bruce Springsteen fan