I did this last night. It took me about 1 1/2 hours from start to finish. I'm pretty decent as far as working on this insides of gadgets, and overall this went fairly straightforward.
Everything that I found difficult was addressed by people in the comments.
1. I never removed the fan connector. I just put it to the side.
2. I put the new SSD drive where the old HD was. Everything works.
3. I didn't understand how the drive that sat on the top was going to be held in place. Indeed, tipping the Mac Mini on its side so you can get the screws on the side of the drive to fall into the existing holes/grommets in the Mac Mini case was the trick.
4. Making sure the power connector cables ran between/under the drives was easy for me.
5. The IR connector was easy to remove, but yes, very fragile. It lifts off the PCB, straight up, so the flat connector remains parallel to the PCB.
6. It really is something to see how beautiful a simple case is on the inside...when few people will ever see it.
Sobald er das hat, wird er in der Lage sein, eine Grafik zu seiner im Laufe der Zeit erlangten Reputation zu sehen.
Hier ist eine Vorschau, wie die Grafik aussehen wird:
Noch keine Reputation erlangt.