Dieses Wiki wurde von einem der Studenten unseres Bildungsprogramms erstellt. Es wurde nicht von iFixit Mitarbeitern überprüft.
Dell Studio 1569 Troubleshooting
Common Issues with Dell Studio 1569 Laptop.
- Computer cannot connect to Internet
- Computer will not power on
- Frozen or unresponsive screen
- Windows won’t boot
- Touchpad/keyboard not working properly
- If your laptop isn’t able to connect to the internet or the wifi it is very likely that the wireless network card has crashed and needs to be replaced.
- If your laptop won’t turn on, you may simply have drained the battery, or need a new one.
- If your laptop won’t charge, there may be the possibility that the connection is broken and needs to be replaced.
- If you’re sure the computer is on and the screen is still black it’s possible that the screen is broken.
- Connect the laptop to an external display, if the display comes up then the problem is with the laptop screen.
- If your computer crashes during normal activity or beeps and will not boot up, this means there is a problem with the RAM or there is not enough RAM.
- Install new RAM into your computer.
- If Windows won’t boot then there may be an error in the hard drive.
- These errors can occur when the user shuts off the computer by pressing the power button instead of using the operating system’s shutdown sequence.
- To solve this get a Windows DVD for the version that you have (e.g XP, Vista, 7).
- Boot to the DVD and choose “Repair your computer,” then click next.
- On this screen click “Startup Repair” and let it run.
- After this your computer should boot correctly, otherwise you may need to replace your hard drive.
- If you press the keys but are unable to type anything, the keyboard may need to be replaced.
- If the touchpad is not behaving normally it’s possible that updating the drivers will fix the problem.
- Use a mouse to navigate to the Device Manager, expand Mice and other pointing devices, find your touchpad, right click it then click “update drivers”.
- Your computer may need to restart afterwards and the touchpad behave properly afterwards.