Dieses Wiki ist nur eine Platzhalter-Seite (Stub). Hilf iFixit, indem du Informationen hinzufügst!
This is the Philips DS3000 Audio Dock troubleshooting page. The following four issues are common problems that users experience when using this product:
- No batteries are installed.
- Be sure that there are batteries installed in the sound dock. The batteries are located on the bottom of the device and are under a pry off panel.
- Drained/dead batteries.
- Make sure that charged batteries are being used. Replace the 4 AA batteries with new AA batteries.
- Improperly installed batteries.
- Be sure that the batteries are installed in the correct orientation. Diagrams for the battery installation can be found in the battery compartment.
- Power button problems.
- May need to replace the power button, or there could be wire connection issues.
- Check the device guide for repair guides to fix this issue.
- Speakers are malfunctioning.
- Refer to the speaker replacement guide for further information.
- Broken wires.
- May need to check the connections to the speakers to make sure the wires are still intact.
- Dock connector problems.
- Refer to the device page for a repair guide on how to replace the dock connector.
- Refer to the device page for a repair guide on how to replace the volume buttons and for further information regarding this problem.