Device not recognized by USB or Parallell
- Acts like communication board is bad. Does not mount as USB device.
-Printer will power up and main fan will run constantly.
- Does not appear to warm up nor go into standby.
- Device will not run test print.
- Both LEDs light solid at powerup for 2-3 seconds then go dark and remain dark.
- Top panel reset switch has no effect.
- Pulled all boards and visual inspection shows no burned or blown components. Caps all good and no visible damage to traces or PCB.
Ist dies eine gute Frage?