iPhone 4S motherboard overheating after water damage cleaning
I got iPhone 4S, it was water damaged, I took it apart and cleaned it with Isopropyl, took apart the motherboard and cleaned it, and all connectors.
I replace dock connector and battery.
Now when I turn on the phone, it works but the motherboard gets really really hot, until I HAVE to shut it down. Battery stays cool.
When I plug charger, it shows the little symbol of "charging" although the battery level keep going down and not up.
Must be some component on the motherboard, right?
Is it a hard fix?, does the phone even have a chance in this world?
Thanks so much for any help.
Ist dies eine gute Frage?