The statement, "system password or i contact my administrator", leads me to believe this is a Windows password issue. I would try to access Windows Safe Mode. Do this by restarting the computer and pressing F8 during the boot process, then select "Safe Mode". You may see a black screen with lots of white text scroll by, this is normal, grab a cup of coffee and wait. You will eventually be presented with a Windows Login screen. If the admin user "Administrator" is available, click on it, and there will be 1 of 2 results. The "bad" result would be Windows giving you the same error, whereas the result we want is Windows signing in and loading into Safe Mode.
If Windows lets you in and shows you the main desktop, we should be able to easily resolve the password issue. Below you will find a brief summary of steps, however I am providing these from memory and may have missed something.
1. Go to Control Panel
2. Open the "User Accounts" option (If in category view click the larger green text)
3. Click "Manage Other Account"
4. Select your profile
5. Click "Change Password" / "Reset Password"
6. Follow the directions on the screen and input your new password where needed.
7. Click "OK" until you are back to the Control Panel screen.
8. Close "Control Panel" and reboot
Let us know if this resolved your issue.
War diese Antwort hilfreich?