MissHeather, If you are sure water is from A/C condensate, and have already cleared drain tube check the attached TSB.
There is a TSB 24-001-06 REV A, from Chrysler on this problem.
HVAC Drain Water (AC Condensate) Leaks Under Passenger Side Carpet
This bulletin involves installing a HVAC drain tube O-ring.
2004 - 2006 (CS) Pacifica
2001 - 2006 (RS) Town & Country/Caravan/Voyager
2001 - 2006 (RG) Chrysler Voyager (International Markets)
NOTE: This bulletin applies to vehicles built on or before December 16, 2005 (MDH
The customer may describe a wet front passenger floor or floor carpet. This condition may
be due to water (A/C condensate) from the HVAC assembly drain tube.
Verify the passenger side front floor or carpet is wet. Check the source of the water leak.
As A/C condensate leaves the HVAC drain tube, it may run back along the outside of the
drain tube, past the seal, and under the passenger side front floor carpet. If the HVAC
assembly drain tube is the cause of the water leak, perform the Repair Procedure.
Qty. Part No. Description
1 68001994AA O-ring
NUMBER: 24-001-06 REV A
GROUP: Heating & A/C
DATE: November 10, 2006
1. Disconnect the battery.
2. Disconnect the inlet air temperature sensor.
3. Loosen the clamp and remove the inlet hose from the throttle body (leave the other
end attached to the air cleaner housing cover).
4. Remove the air cleaner housing cover.
5. Inspect the HVAC drain tube. Clean out any debris or other restrictions in the drain.
6. Install the HVAC drain O-ring onto the HVAC drain tube, making sure the O-ring is 6
mm (0.25 in.) onto the keyway on the top of the HVAC drain and beyond the slot in the
bottom of the HVAC drain.
7. Install the air cleaner housing cover.
8. Attach the inlet hose to the throttle body and tighten clamp.
9. Reconnect the inlet air temperature sensor.
10. Reconnect the battery.
11. Set the clock to the correct time
Check the attached link,instruction and guide, Good luck.
I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.
War diese Antwort hilfreich?