Black screen on startup | No startup sound | Caps lock light works.
It seems like my baby is dead :-( I've done some changes over the years with this laptop and up until now it has remained faithfull.
Changes I've done:
- Removed the dvd drive and replaced it with an 250 GB SSD drive. (2013)
- Removed the hard drive and replaced it with a 1000 GB SSD drive. (2016)
- Upgraded RAM to 16 GB twice (The first replacement RAM stopped working after a while). (2016 - last change)
- Apple changed the mother board when they tried to locate the problem with the RAM not working. They thought that was the problem, but it was not. (2016)
- Replaced the Airport/Bluetooth cable (2016).
Considering all the changes I've done I was hoping to get some help as I intend to keep this laptop alive a bit longer.
Any clue on what to do?
Ist dies eine gute Frage?