Oreck Steam 100: It worked! And fast. I was impatient and only waited 1/2 hr; I had already cleaned the steam regulator as well as the nozzle alot with CLR. Oreck instructions, below.
Thank you, and I will NEVER LEAVE WATER IN IT AGAIN,
Cleaning the Steam Generator
IMPORTANT! Only follow these instructions when the steam clean-
er is completely cooled down. Also remove plug from outlet.
1. Twist steam nozzle CClockwise releasing it from its locked position. Pull
upwards; this will remove it completely from the steam chamber. It will be tight.
2. Insert nozzle brush in chamber.
3. Rotate brush while pulling in and out of chamber.
4. Insert steam nozzle back in chamber and turn Clockwise
to lock back in position.
Oreck recommends cleaning the chamber at least after every
12 - 15 uses to ensure performance.
Unblocking the Steam Outlet
If steam appears reduced, steam nozzle may be blocked. Unplug
unit from the electrical. Let cool.
1. Insert nozzle pin into center to clear any blockage.
War diese Antwort hilfreich?