replace blower motor resistor
how to replace blower motor resistor in 1999 dodge dakota
Ist dies eine gute Frage?
wayne rients here is the way the manual describes it:
REMOVAL - BLOWER MOTOR RESISTOR
BLOWER MOTOR RESISTOR
(1) Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
(2) From the passenger foot well area, remove the two hex screws used to secure the blower motor resistor.
(3) Unplug the front blower motor resistor from the wire harness connector.
(4) Pull the front blower motor resistor and its wire harness out of the plenum panel and through the cowl plenum access hole far enough to access the wire harness connector.
(5) Remove the front blower motor resistor from the cowl plenum.
(1) Plug the blower motor resistor into the wire harness connector.
(2) Install the blower motor resistor to the cowl plenum panel by feeding the resistor and wire harness back through the cowl plenum access hole.
(3) Install and tighten the two screws that secure the resistor to the HVAC unit. Tighten the screws to
2.2 N·m (20 in. lbs.).
(4) Connect the battery negative cable.
Here is that chapter from the manual Dakota HVAC Sometimes you may have to loosen the dash to get to it.
War diese Antwort hilfreich?
Letzte 24 Stunden: 0
Letzte 7 Tage: 6
Letzte 30 Tage: 29