Where can I find replacement parts?

I am trying to replace my clear plastic slider, as it cracked during a cleaning when I removed the front plate. Is there a place I can order one and have it sent to me so that I can replace it?

It is the long skinny piece of plastic that hold the slider lens for the 4x viewfinder adjustment.

Diese Frage beantworten Ich habe das gleiche Problem

Ist dies eine gute Frage?

Bewertung 0

1 Kommentar:

I believe the part is the Shuttle, after looking at schematics.

This is for the 636, but page 42 shows the part labelled as Shuttle: http://www.everythingretek.com/PRDLibrar...


Einen Kommentar hinzufügen