Sony PS4 Controller Connects then immediately disconnects
I am having problems with a PS4 controller. It connects to my PC for about one second, then I get a message saying something along the lines of 'windows usb device malfunctioned not recognized'
- I am sure it is not the drivers
- I am sure it is not the USB port as this has been changed several times
- It is not the ribbon cable as this has been changed
- I do not think it is the touchpad causing it either
- I have also reset the device many times
My suspicion is that it is a component piece on the board which has blown and needs replacing. Has any one experienced this issue up to this level before? Even after replacing everything? And if so could you please post how you fixed it?
Your comments are much appreciated.
Ist dies eine gute Frage?