stuck in on position wont shut off, no curser touch screen not working
won’t follow command, no cursor to move and won’t shut down.
Ist dies eine gute Frage?
Mary Sprague you can try a reset. Use an opened paperclip and press and hold that against the reset button for about 5-10 seconds. Then see if it starts normally. If not then then I’d try a hard reset. Doing that will clear all the data on your tablet. You will not get any data back.
1. Make sure that the tablet is actually powered off.
2. Remove your SD card, if there is one in the device.
3. Press the "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.
4. Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the "System Recovery Mode".
5. Next use "Volume Down" button to get to the "wipe data/factory reset" option When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are how to can navigate and highlight what option you need.
6. Once you have selected the "wipe data/factory reset", press the "Power" button to select that option.
7. On the next screen, repeatedly press the "Volume Down" button until the "Yes - delete all user data" option is what is selected.
8. Then press the "Power" button to hard reset the tablet.
9. If you took your SD card out in step 2, when the device is up and running again, reinsert the SD card.
War diese Antwort hilfreich?
Letzten 24 Stunden: 0
Letzten 7 Tage: 0
Letzten 30 Tage: 0