There are 3 possible reasons for this:
1.) The new battery is defective
2.) The new batter has a lower mAh rating, thus lower capacity. The original battery should have been a 2100 mAh capacity, compare that to the replacement.
3.) Clear the cache partition first and observe the phone for at least 24 hours.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the following three buttons at the same time: Volume Up key, Home key, and Power key.
- When the phone vibrates, release the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key.
- When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
- Press the Volume Down key to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
Edit: Found a 3rd possibility to add.
War diese Antwort hilfreich?