Why does my laptop shocks me when I am using?
There is some parts of the laptop where there is electric shock from time to time. How do i solve it?
Ist dies eine gute Frage?
Was the system plugged into an AC outlet? If not then you likely encountered a static shock. In the winter the air is so dry it doesn’t take much to build up a static charge so when you touch something that is conductive you can get a shock.
If you have the system plugged into the AC outlet you might have a bad outlet ground connection or the outlet is mis-wired. Go to the local hardware store and get a cheap outlet checker. These can give you a good go - no go view of your outlets power connections.
You may also have a bad charger or power cord. Make sure you are using the proper cord and it’s not damaged.
War diese Antwort hilfreich?
Letzten 24 Stunden: 0
Letzten 7 Tage: 4
Letzten 30 Tage: 6