Accidentally shorted power supply, wont power on
i finished modding my xbox and in the rush of excitement dropped my ssd onto the power board, the metal plate with holes in it, it gave me a small shock and welded the ssd to the top of it before the safety switch went off, im assuming since removing the ssd that the metal plate will be fine and ive just blown the fuse near the connector, is there any advise or suggestions to help with replacing the fuse or other things i should look at? its a 1.6 with a delta 1 row psu
the ssd is alive and just seems to have been external damage which gives me hope for the rest
Ist dies eine gute Frage?