LCD connector went up in smoke, should I be concerned?
So this little story all starts with me not paying attention to what I was doing. I’ll make it short and sweet. I changed the display on an iphone 6s, I forgot to remove the battery connector (first time I’ve done that) and the LCD connector started smoking. I immediately panicked and disconnected the battery after realising it was still connected.
The question I’m asking is, should I be worried with this phone now, as I’m fixing this for a friend. After replacing the screen and powering up the phone, it seems to be fine. Cameras still work, touch, screen etc. all work as they should.
Do I need to check anything to air on the side of caution or should I just put this down to a lesson learnt and consider myself lucky nothing bad happened?
Ist dies eine gute Frage?