Proximity sensor, lightning port and cellular not working all at once.
Update: I disconnected the earpiece part of Face-ID and run the phone without it everything else works fine now. I would probably try replacing that part to regain speaker functionality.
One day my iPhone X started to have a lot of issues at once:
- Boot-loop if battery is empty, with a new battery I got it to boot and backed up my data but there are other issues
- Lightning port doesn’t work most of the time and even when it shows charging, it doesn’t really charge. A wireless charger works but very slowly.
- iPhone reboots randomly sometimes after only 3 minutes and sometimes after a few hours.
- Face-ID doesn’t work after some digging I found out the proximity sensor doesn’t work.
- Taptic engine doesn’t work, could this be due to a faulty lightning connector assembly?
- Cellular doesn’t work
- The first panic-full log says: “AOP NMI FIQ - pc=0x0106bb9a - rtk_ep_work(0) - watchdog timeout: No response in over 20 sec.“
- All other logs say: “sleep/wake hang detected“
From my understanding, the first crash and Face-ID issues could be due to a faulty earpiece flex cable and the other reboots as well as lightning port and taptic engine issues could be due to a faulty lightning connector assembly. However I still have no explanation for why cellular doesn’t work. Finally is it possible that 2 different flex cables fail at once? Is a fault in the logic board more likely?
Ist dies eine gute Frage?