SmartParts SP800WS Digital Photo Frame Teardown
Es werden einige allgemeine Werkzeuge verwendet, um an diesem Gerät zu arbeiten. Du wirst nicht jedes Werkzeug für jeden Vorgang benötigen.
Background and Identification
The SmartParts SP800WS is a digital photo frame with an 8-inch liquid-crystal display (LCD) screen and 128 MB of built-in memory. Users can insert a compatible memory card out of their camera and into a slot on the frame. Users can also use the USB interface to transfer photos from their computer or USB flash drive to the SP800WS’s built-in memory. Customizable slideshow modes allow users to personalize their picture and video playback. Users can display single-shot or slide show images, and music can be added for an accent.
The SmartParts SP800WS digital photo frame is compatible with CompactFlash® cards, Memory Sticks®, SD™ memory cards, and xD-Picture Cards™. The frame can display JPEG and AVI Motion-JPEG files. It plays WMA audio files through built-in speakers and includes a built-in clock and a programmable alarm. The frame operates on AC power through an included 6-foot DC electrical cord and includes a remote control to change the frame’s display. The frame includes a 40-inch USB cable with a USB type-A connector on one end and a mini-USB type-B connector on the other end.
The frame includes buttons on the frame itself. Users can utilize the included OptiPIX software for Windows as well as PowerPoint and PDF files on the display.
- Key Features: digital audio player, digital photo viewer, digital video player
- External Control Devices: remote control
- Interfaces: USB
- Manufacturer: Smartparts
- Display Format: 800 x 480
- Display Form Factor: built-in
- Flash Memory Cards Supported: SD Memory Card
- Integrated Flash Memory: 128 MB
- Supported Audio Formats: MP3, WMA
- Audio Output: built-in stereo speakers
- Supported Still Images Formats: JPEG
- Video Playback Formats: AVI
- Software Included: OptiPix Pro