Try this method.Remove and clean the printhead and then reinstall it.Follow these steps:
1. Open the cartridge access
2. Remove all cartridge(Remember one thing don't leave the cartridge outside the printer more than 30 min)
3. Fold and place the lint free cloth/tissue paper under the print head.(make sure the free head movements)
4. Move the print head over the cloth/paper (change as necessary untill the paper becomes clean..)
5. Try to power on and execute the clean print head option under settings.(don't insert the catridge untill it prompts..) incase of no response from printer repeat the steps again..
It just worked for me and now the printer is working fine.. wishing you all the best
War diese Antwort hilfreich?