I have no backlight but I have image. could be the fuse?
i bought an used mbp retina late 2012 A1425 that have no backlight but do have image (iluminated apple logo shows image)
- the lcd conector seams to be fine but the cabe seams to have some bite close to the lcd connector (right beside of the screw that hold the bottom part) but i cant see any broken cables and nothing came out of the "blue" cables..
- theres no broken stuff inside
- there's image if i put a light behind apple logo...
so i want to know:
- could be only some fuse?
- could be the "bite"of the cabe?
- is this cable switchble? or is it integrated to the screem?
if i plug another screen and the problem continue, become clear that is a motherboard problem right?
Ist dies eine gute Frage?