Before you stream a movie or TV show, make sure your Kindle Fire is connected to a wireless network. To learn more, go to .
Note: Not all videos available in the Amazon Video store are available in the Prime Video catalog. With an eligible Amazon Prime membership, you can instantly stream Prime Videos to your Kindle Fire or download selected Prime Videos to watch later.
- From Home, tap Videos, and then swipe from the left edge of the screen to open the navigation panel.
- Tap Your Video Library, and then tap Cloud
- Select the Movies or TV tabs to locate the titles you want to stream or download:
- To stream a video, tap the Watch Now button or the play icon.
- To download your video, tap the Download button or the arrow icon.
If you experience an error while using Amazon Video, visit the help section.
Tip: You can connect your Kindle Fire HD to a high-definition television or monitor using a micro-HDMI cable. To connect your Kindle Fire to your display, make sure both your Kindle Fire HD and display are turned off, and then plug the micro-HDMI cable into the micro-HDMI port on your Kindle Fire HD. Connect the other end of the micro-HDMI cable to the HDMI port on your television or monitor, and then turn on your display and Kindle Fire HD. Once connected, you can watch your videos, view your photos, and play your games on a larger screen.
War diese Antwort hilfreich?