Support-FragenEine Frage stellen
Es gibt noch keine Fragen. Stelle du die erste!
Background and Identification
Capnomac Ultima is an oxygen flow and ventilation monitoring device. This device can be applied for a variety of patients - young children to older generations. This device Capnomac Ultima is produced by a manufacturing company called GE Healthcare. The headquarters of GE Healthcare is located in Chicago, Illinois, founded in 1994. GE Healthcare has around 5,000 employees, and the company runs at the centre of an ecosystem for precise healthcare aiding the productivity and outcomes for patients.
While this device, Capnomac Ultima, can monitor patients’ oxygen flow and ventilation, it has certain power requirements; 100/115/220/240 VAC; VAC; 50/60 Hz; 100w. This device can measure the data quite accurate while it can be applied to a big age range.
The device is 13.4 inches depth (34.04 cm) x 8.4 inches height (21.34 cm) x 13 inches width (33.02cm).
- Dimension: 13.4" D x 8.4" H x 13" W (340 x 212 x 330 mm)
- Weight: 27.6 lbs (12.5 kg)
- Respiration Rate: Range: 4-60 bpm. Detection criterion: 1% variation in CO2 baseline. Updated breath-by-breath
- Alarms: Adjustable high and low limits for EtCO2, FiO2, anesthetic agent, respiratory rate, SpO2 and pulse rate. Adjustable alarm for CO2 re-breathing level and PEEP. Non-adjustable for FiN20>82%, FiO2<18%, apnea, detection of unselected agent, agent mixtures, occlusion, air leak, no probe and probe off.
- Trends: Graphic trends (0.5 h, 2 h, 12 h) for CO2, O2 or O2 difference, N2O, anesthetic agent respiration rate, MAC or balance gas, SpO2, Pleth amplitude, pulse rate, peak and plateau pressure, PEEP, expiratory minute, volume, compliance. Numeric trends (max 12 h) for CO2, O2, N2O, anesthetic agent, SpO2, pulse rate, peak pressure, PEEP, expiratory tidal and minute volumes, compliance.
- CO2: 0-10% Range; <360 ms Rise Time; 0.2 vol %, 1.5 mmHg Accuracy
- O2: 0-100% Range; <480 ms Rise Time; 2 vol % Accuracy
- N2O: 0-100% Range; <360 ms Rise Time; 2 vol % Accuracy
- Anesthetic Agent: 0-5% Range (Desflurane 0-18%, Sevoflurane 0-8%); <520 ms Rise Time; 0.2 vol % Accuracy
- SpO2: 40-100% Range; 2% (80-100%) Accuracy